Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

The Bibliophile Files - 11/7/17

Hello and welcome to The Bibliophile Files!!

Goodreads.com says that I am 9 books ahead of schedule for finishing 90 books this year. I'm fairly certain that I can finish the 5 needed books in the next couple of weeks since I am in Christmas Bazaar production mode and love to listen to books while I sew. Well hold on...I just picked up an audiobook with 32 CDs so it might take me more than a couple weeks. No matter, I've got a bunch of sewing time coming up and then of course the end of December has a lot of time to work on town taxes. I just might finish 100 books this year! Now wouldn't that be something considering I was behind schedule for the first half of the year...

FINISHED
     Pirate - love this series!
     One Safe Place
     Metamorphosis - uhhh. This one is weird.
     The Couple Next Door - Fantastic book!!! Lots of twists and turns.
     The Cutthroat
     Airborn - a nice YA story that I just found out is part of a trilogy...
     Port Mortuary
     Wedding Cake Murder

IN PROGRESS
     Of Beast and Beauty
     The Absent One - I'm giving this series a 2nd chance...

And now it's your turn to share what you have read recently. Anything counts: novels, magazines, quilt patterns and cereal boxes!



1 comment:

Denise :) said...

I just finished John Grisham's Camino Island, which was fantastic -- an intrigue centered around the book world, which was a double plus! I'm currently reading A Gentleman in Moscow, which is just marvelous (plus I have a thing for Russian authors and all things Russia in general, and Moscow in particular). I'm waiting for Devil in the White City to come off hold at the elibrary so I can finish it -- it was super long and I just couldn't finish it in two weeks. LOL! :)